Too agressive?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Too agressive?
  • ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

Does anyone know his this works and how long it takes to go away. I fail to understand how 2 turfs is too agressive and I still lose 48hrs later

• мīм

I got that without taking bases, just disputes. It was -68% at some point. It takes several days to go back to normal.

• HawaiiFiveO

Ya, that is stupid. Turns this game into a farming game instead of a battle game. The handicap makes it impossible to beat someone.

• Jim Dirt

Agreed. This sucks as bad as the no capping beyond workers limit.

• Jim Dirt

Global farmville

• мīм

There is a twist I don't entirely understand. With this guy I keep beating on, I get a bonus of +28% instead of the negative %. His fight count is higher than me, maybe it makes a difference.

• BlueCrafter

Seems like I acquired a -65% from trying to acquire a 1 inf base that was really close to my two existing ones :(

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

I'm trying to get rid of someone who keeps taking my dictatorship I take 1 and get this stupid message :/ he rebuilds and I can't do anything about it WTF. TW all the way.

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Hopefully he changes it to where once you reach a certain agent count of level you get no more protection

• 🔥MafiaMofo🔥

I'm so confused about this brutality Tax -70% of my power because some @ss-wipe gets to cap on my turfs messing with my monies and I can't tax back but one time in how long 24-48-72 hours ? I guess Candy Land here I come WTF !

• Kïñg ŁõŁ

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

I'm trying to get rid of someone who keeps taking my dictatorship I take 1 and get this stupid message :/ he rebuilds and I can't do anything about it WTF. TW all the way.

Agreed!!! What the F is the point in spending all the cash to build up your agent count if its pointless??? I guess I'll get rid of my agents or C4 this issue we have!!! It's stupid though!!!!

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

I just waited a week in between attacking someone and still lost. Becoming pointless.

Reply to this topic