Comments / messages.

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Comments / messages.
  • 🍁J.U.🍁

When you're looking at your own message board, how do you tell the difference between 'comments' and 'messages'? Looking at my own, i cant see a difference with any of them.

• ▪False▪

It tells you if they messaged you or commented. Comments can be seen by people other than the sender and receiver. Messages can only be seen by the aforementioned parties.

• Hydra

▪False▪ wrote:

It tells you if they messaged you or commented. Comments can be seen by people other than the sender and receiver. Messages can only be seen by the aforementioned parties.

J.U knows that. I was curious about the same thing: looking at my messages, i can not tell which ones are comments or messages. It'd be nice to be capable of that.

• ▪False▪

Hey. Write on my wall. And then PM me. Then I'll see if there is a difference at all. :)

• ▪False▪

Yeah. Like I thought. You can't see the difference in the Conversation tab, but if you go to All, it says whether it's a PM or Comment.

• 🍁J.U.🍁

▪False▪ wrote:

Yeah. Like I thought. You can't see the difference in the Conversation tab, but if you go to All, it says whether it's a PM or Comment.

Correct. But if you have a lot of attack / build messages, scrolling down through 'All' notifications to figure out message or comment can be a severe pain in butt.

• Hydra

Wow i didn't know it said in "All"...mine is filled with battles and builds tho so i don't know if I hqve any comments on my wall!

Reply to this topic