Can't build on roads

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Can't build on roads
  • Tea Sipper

Any ideas why I can't build near some main roads? The game seems to not recognise them.

• benny da boss

Maybe they're too out in the sticks? Try turning off then on your phone. If that doesn't work message support. And if they can't do anything then you just can't build on that road. There are some blank spots on the map where you cannot build. You just have to get used to it.

• ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

I have ha the same problem and there are a load of dead spots all over the map

• Reaper💀

Yeah. Lots of dead spots. I'm traveling down the M6 motorway. Won't let me build on it half the time. 😔

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

In the UK at least it appears that motor ways don't count as roads for some unknown reason....

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Mr Pussy wrote:

In the UK at least it appears that motor ways don't count as roads for some unknown reason....

It's not just motorways, there are VAST areas up north where most roads are invalid. It's pretty stupid. Large sections of the A1 north of Newcastle are dead too.

I know we had a few of these issues with TW but once the tweaks came it opened up a lot more.

• mrjb28313

The M1 isn't recognised, it's a bit daft.

• Sinoda

So many cities without roads. Need a better map

• Dealer

I dropped a couple yesterday as I travelled down the M1. No problems with the map!

Reply to this topic