Scanning

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Scanning
  • Squatf

Is it worth it to do tier 3? What tier is the best in everyone's opinion?

• 🔅ʑąʄʄąཞཞɛą🔅

If you can, yes. Tier 3 has higher level resources.

• Bigfish70***

You get private security, warehouse, agent recruiting..better upgrades

• E=MC(Hammer)

At my stage in the game, tier 3 is the only tier that is worth it.

• ⓜagⓟulse

Depends on what your looking for and/or need. If I'm building a lot, I use more resources and do a bunch of tier 1 scans. Check out the item list in the help section.. tells you what tier's are required for each 😎

• ✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯

Sorry I just started yesterday but what is tier 3? Or how do I scan in it I've recently just been pressing scan and tapping in the blueish area

• ℱüℕ6754

✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯ wrote:

Sorry I just started yesterday but what is tier 3? Or how do I scan in it I've recently just been pressing scan and tapping in the blueish area

You can scan tier 2. Hold the scan button and slide up to tier 2. It'll use 2 stamina, but give you better upgrades

• grindal

Squatf wrote:

Is it worth it to do tier 3? What tier is the best in everyone's opinion?

I can't get the tier system to work. I hold scan and then press or slide the tier 2 or 3 and my stamina still only goes down by one. What am I doing wrong

• ✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯ wrote:

You can scan tier 2. Hold the scan button and slide up to tier 2. It'll use 2 stamina, but give you better upgrades

Oh ok, so I will know if I did tier 3 or 2 if my stamina drops by 2? Thanks for the answers

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Personally I prefer tier 2

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Tier 1 scanning is used for resources its the best in the long run 250 scans = 4 to 5k 1 stam per Scan About 20 resources per cache you can also find armories that give 1 agent per upgrade.
    Tier 2 is used for c4 and vehicle depots for hoping and is decent for resources but not nearly as good at tier and it takes 3 stamina per. About 21 resources per scan.
    Tier 3 is used for stockpiling influence with distribution centers and adding agents to your roster the occasional agent recruiting center and private security. 10 stam per scan usually around 30 resources per cache.
    So basically, tier 1- resources and armories
    Tier 2- c4 and vehicle depots
    Tier 3- distribution centers(influence), agent recruiting centers(3 agents) and private securities(2 agents) and warehouses(1 additional upgrade slot)
    Hope this helps or clears up any uncertainties.

• ✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯

Oh wow! Haha I see you PRESS/HOLD the scan button to switch tiers.. Thanks everyone !

• Bigfish70***

ℳagㄕulse wrote:

Depends on what your looking for and/or need. If I'm building a lot, I use more resources and do a bunch of tier 1 scans. Check out the item list in the help section.. tells you what tier's are required for each 😎

I agree. I'm building and need the resources. If you have the stamina and have plenty DC, Agent Recruiting, private security etc..tier 1 scans give the most resources IMO.

• zerx

Scanning in unpopulated/uncrowded zones also increases the results.

• ℱüℕ6754

✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯ wrote:

ℱüℕ6754 wrote:

✯Cʀɑƞҡ✯ wrote:

Oh ok, so I will know if I did tier 3 or 2 if my stamina drops by 2? Thanks for the answers

No. Tier 2 takes 3 stamina, tier 3 takes ten. Again, hold the scan button and slide up to the tier you want(just to make sure)

• caz_well1987

Is there a level u have to get to be able to scan? I'm a noob too n tried the press n hold but still doesn't seem to work or is there a trick to it I'm not getting

Reply to this topic