What does the basebuilding skill do?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › What does the basebuilding skill do?
  • ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

Is it an important skill? What do you get from mastering it? Do you always lose skill when tearing down a base?

• Courier Six

I have no idea what the base building skill does to help, but can confirm that tearing down a base costs you 1 point of base building...

• ⓜagⓟulse

👍 I second that 👍

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I had to invest in the skill myself to see what it did. Along with alot of the other skills... So far base building seems to be BULLSHIT!

In fact the only ones that do ANYTHING, are scanning and income. There's alot of stupid shit in this game.

I shouldn't have had to figure this out for people nick. It should have been explained. You lost a couple pegs in my opinion.

• ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I had to invest in the skill myself to see what it did. Along with alot of the other skills... So far base building seems to be BULLSHIT!

In fact the only ones that do ANYTHING, are scanning and income. There's alot of stupid shit in this game.

I shouldn't have had to figure this out for people nick. It should have been explained. You lost a couple pegs in my opinion.

+1

• ☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

You coulda asked a beta teseter 😉

• J DAWG

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

How do u get the income one up?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

☦ĐΣ⅃✪ɃØ$ℚ℧Σᵗᵡ☦ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

People made threads. No one answered the questions i wanted to know, so i found out for myself. I don't bother asking questions incompetent individuals can't answer.

• MCderpy12

U mad?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

MCderpy12 wrote:

U mad?

No. I just use cap lock sometimes because its rad.

• ▪False▪

SO IF I USE CAPS LOCK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME, PEOPLE WILL FINALLY LOVE ME? DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM MAD? RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE.

Scan-You scan to increase.
    Base-Build bases.
    Income-Collect income.
    Dispute-Not worth your time to even figure out how it works.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

▪False▪ wrote:

SO IF I USE CAPS LOCK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME, PEOPLE WILL FINALLY LOVE ME? DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM MAD? RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE.

Scan-You scan to increase.Base-Build bases.Income-Collect income.Dispute-Not worth your time to even figure out how it works.

😐

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

HOLY JUST REAL MAD

Reply to this topic