iTunes + Tiberium =?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › iTunes + Tiberium =?
  • xSnakeSlayerx

If I put money into this, I will obviously be buying Tiberium, so what's the best thing to spend it on?

• ⓜagⓟulse

In my opinion, stamina and workers, in that order.

• xSnakeSlayerx

Don't workers just make your turf building quicker if your over your limit? Are they as necessary as stamina?

• E=MC(Hammer)

xSnakeSlayerx wrote:

Don't workers just make your turf building quicker if your over your limit? Are they as necessary as stamina?

Workers increase your base limit, thus allowing you to build more bases without waiting a long time. And yes, just as necessary as stam.

• ⓜagⓟulse

Don't workers just make your turf building quicker if your over your limit?

If you go over your worker limit, the amount of time to wait goes up exponentially. Five over is a 64 hour wait (excessive it seems). Workers reduce that.

• xSnakeSlayerx

Wow yeah that's a long time. Thanks for the help, appreciate it!

• Christymesa

I would spend it on workers. I did put some tib into skill points and am now comfortable with it but workers are, in my opinion, essential for building up influence and agents.
    It depends on your personal preference as to where you want to put it.

• The Saw

If you don't have stam to scan, you will always be short on resources and decent upgrades. Spend your Tib in a blended/balanced way. Just don't bother with health because you can buy that with in-game cash which you will have plenty of if you balance things.

• ⓜagⓟulse

The Saw wrote:

... Just don't bother with health because you can buy that with in-game cash which you will have plenty of if you balance things.

The first aid kits makes it even less relevant :)

Reply to this topic