Skill Attribute explained.

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Skill Attribute explained.
  • 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Since the game did a shit job letting you know what each did, i decided to figure it out myself for the good of my fellow players.

In a nutshell they are BULLSHIT, and the game didnt do an adequate job letting us know this.

Income- raises the limit amount of money you can collect overtime. As in how much cash can be collected until you need to claim to collect more.
    Base building- pretty much nothing.
    Disputes- nothing.
    Scanning - somewhat better loot chances and amount dropped.

In all this info should have been provided for your consideration, but was instead kept vague by the game devs or whoever.

I however feel the public should be well informed, hence here ya go!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

It takes THOUSANDS of points to even notice an effect regularly.

See for yourself. Im just saying this is what I can tell.

• ZRAYGO

Don't you some BS story you have to research or something?

Maybe Nick is part if a secret black ops government organization that's trying to get though your tinfoil hat. 😉

• Spinna

The only skill I've significantly raised is my scanning one. Once I broke 5000 points I noticed I was getting way more resources from each cache, and the upgrades have gotten somewhat better too. But then again maybe it's just the server and has nothing to do with my skill level.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ZRAYGO wrote:

Don't you some BS story you have to research or something?

Maybe Nick is part if a secret black ops government organization that's trying to get though your tinfoil hat. 😉

I'd say you are full of enough bullshit for the both of us considering you dont know what the attributes do yourself.

Guess you will just have to come up with theories about what i say they do, or figure them out yourself.

Im fresh outta tin foil, but here's a nice dunce hat tailor made for yourself! Enjoy it kitty cat!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I just called you a cute little kitty cat. Do something about it pusy willow.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Here kitty kitty! Ahhhh you just like to purr.... How cute!

• benny da boss

Fight Fight Fight Fight

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

I think the base building and dispute skill are really just a statistic so yeah basically nothing and there's not really any proof that getting mastery in scanning even does anything

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

I think the base building and dispute skill are really just a statistic so yeah basically nothing and there's not really any proof that getting mastery in scanning even does anything

Its all just bullshit. Scanning past mastery doesn't show a noticeable difference after mastery from what I've seen either.

• ❇Tęńkü❇

I think for a person like you that thinks this game has bullshit elements in it during its early days why would you spend as much money as you have? Young to make your life exciting in a virtual world because the real one sucks that much? Then to think you are that much better then someone else you stoop as low as to call them names and think it is ok? Get off your high horse you think you have and continue to spend money in a fake thing, I'm sure those devs you are complaining about are laughing at you. Now keep thinking you are some big shit, because in all actuality for a person to lower himself to name calling and to continue the trend of hateful words is themselves even lower then the first. Be a trendsetter and not reciprocate the negative back.

• Ꭰá Ꮯáρ੦

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Since the game did a shit job letting you know what each did, i decided to figure it out myself for the good of my fellow players.

In a nutshell they are BULLSHIT, and the game didnt do an adequate job letting us know this.

Income- raises the limit amount of money you can collect overtime. As in how much cash can be collected until you need to claim to collect more. Base building- pretty much nothing. Disputes- nothing. Scanning - somewhat better loot chances and amount dropped.

In all this info should have been provided for your consideration, but was instead kept vague by the game devs or whoever.

I however feel the public should be well informed, hence here ya go!

Thanks greenman♻

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

❇Tęńkü❇ wrote:

I think for a person like you that thinks this game has bullshit elements in it during its early days why would you spend as much money as you have? Young to make your life exciting in a virtual world because the real one sucks that much? Then to think you are that much better then someone else you stoop as low as to call them names and think it is ok? Get off your high horse you think you have and continue to spend money in a fake thing, I'm sure those devs you are complaining about are laughing at you. Now keep thinking you are some big shit, because in all actuality for a person to lower himself to name calling and to continue the trend of hateful words is themselves even lower then the first. Be a trendsetter and not reciprocate the negative back.

Haha

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

❇Tęńkü❇ wrote:

How should I have acted in your opinion then? I feel like this might have more to do with something other than just skill points. Go ahead and lay it out there. I don't mind.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

❇Tęńkü❇ wrote:

Don't dis Greenman, he's one of the coolest people in this game

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I don't mind. She can accuse me of whatever she wants. I know that i haven't actually capped a single base yet. Look at my fight ratio lol. If i were a monster, I'd have something better than 35 percent and under 1000 fights.

Say what you will about how bad i can be in the forums. but It's not like i actually go out of my way to take it further than there.

• ❇Tęńkü❇

I never called you a monster, or implied it, but to see you go into a rant over and over about someone saying something bad to you. You see it all the time in forums.. I just came to actually see what the attributes did and saw this junk like many other forums in games. One person says something negative and someone always has to retaliate.. Only if people would just stop the negative where it starts and not fuel the fire and let it continue.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

❇Tęńkü❇ wrote:

I never called you a monster, or implied it, but to see you go into a rant over and over about someone saying something bad to you. You see it all the time in forums.. I just came to actually see what the attributes did and saw this junk like many other forums in games. One person says something negative and someone always has to retaliate.. Only if people would just stop the negative where it starts and not fuel the fire and let it continue.

I used to agree with you full heartedly, and may still do. I used to be a consistently positive poster during my first year of TWs. Somewhere along the line i stopped catering to people as much in this games.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

These*

• MF DOOM

❇Tęńkü❇ wrote:

👏👏

Reply to this topic