Size of base on the map

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Size of base on the map
  • Kobestud

I like to see my bases larger than those of my nearby players when i look at the map, it is a guilty pleasure of mine. So I put 4 distribution centers on one base bringing me up to 241 influence and around 190,000 square meters occupied on said base. I was pretty satisfied. But later that night, in a dream, i was greeted by a supernatural being who showed me something called..... The alley oop!...., (semi pro reference) wait thats not right .... Oh the warehouse! I could put 8 distribution centers on one base with the use if these warehouses. I set to work the following day. The building process was of troubling times in the kingdom, my agents slaved over the base for countless days( somewhere around 5). But on the 6th day, my base was finished. I was at 481 influence on that base and i was proud. But my base did not look much bigger than my base of 241 influence. I then looked more carefully at my base and it was only covering 212,000 meters squared! Twice the influence and a very small increase in size!

• Kobestud

Needless to say, i feel violated and taken advantage of by the experience.

• mrjb28313

Yeah, this game, ultimately, is gay. Poorly finished really. I shudder to think of the vast amounts of real cash thrown at it by the top players.

• ℱüℕ6754

mrjb28313 wrote:

Yeah, this game, ultimately, is gay. Poorly finished really. I shudder to think of the vast amounts of real cash thrown at it by the top players.

If its so gay, why did you spend money on it?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

mrjb28313 wrote:

I shudder that someone i don't even know shudders about what i or others might choose to do with their own cash. Also, grow up. Calling stuff you don't like "gay" is so 1999. And even then it was wrong.

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Yeah games change and get updated if in the end it turns out to be very crummy and a big waste which I highly doubt then yes spending now will be for not

Reply to this topic