Silly Question time ... Capping a base

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Silly Question time ... Capping a base
  • Mr Big Cat

So on the check list of things I need to acquire another persons base it asks if I have a spare worker...

So on this basis I assume I can't cap a base if I am over my turf limit...

Am I right on this logic?

• Mr Big Cat

If this is the case then this seems like crap... So I can still build and be over limit but I can't acquire anyone's base.

If I have a spare worker I might as well build my own base rather than taking someone else's ...

• Mr Big Cat

I might aswel just build a new base if I'm under my base limit and give my neighbour a nice big hug - way better than capping .... Naaaaaaat

• ♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘

Cappin bases is instant saves money resources and upgrades

• Jim Dirt

Mr Big Cat wrote:

I might aswel just build a new base if I'm under my base limit and give my neighbour a nice big hug - way better than capping .... Naaaaaaat

Yep. No game here. Just FarmVille.

• Mr Big Cat

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Fuuuuck I got a shed load of resources and enough in game cash to get by.... What I really want is an excuse to war... And having to make my turf limit ridiculously high to accommodate the capping of a few turf is rubbish.

I think this rule is seriously flawed.

• Jim Dirt

Mr Big Cat wrote:

♞MỤ$ŦẠ₦Ġ♘ wrote:

Fuuuuck I got a shed load of resources and enough in game cash to get by.... What I really want is an excuse to war... And having to make my turf limit ridiculously high to accommodate the capping of a few turf is rubbish.

I think this rule is seriously flawed.

Amen

• KOZY

Yup i was planning on spending cash on this game until i found this out. Completely bullshit if you ask me. Change the game name. Its miss leading

• 🔥MafiaMofo🔥

Yes no acquiring unless your under limit - I tore down some of mine just to cap another player and it cost me over 1.5 million to hop and cap two bases ! And now with the brutality tax involved what's the point of this game other than tib and advertisers ?

Reply to this topic