Where are you Armories?!?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Where are you Armories?!?
  • Idonoghue

I have been scanning tier 1 nonstop for armories and only ever found 1 upon reaching lvl 21. Now I'm starting to find private securities. I was just curious if anyone else suffered the same affliction? Me and a friend play near each other and he was whooping me with all these armories while he was at a lower xp lvl. Made me very frustrated...

• ℱüℕ6754

Idonoghue wrote:

I have been scanning tier 1 nonstop for armories and only ever found 1 upon reaching lvl 21. Now I'm starting to find private securities. I was just curious if anyone else suffered the same affliction? Me and a friend play near each other and he was whooping me with all these armories while he was at a lower xp lvl. Made me very frustrated...

You are just unlucky. Don't be sad that you're getting private securities

• Idonoghue

Ok, I won't be sad... In fact I feel a little special for defying the odds.

• Hydra

I have so many armories I don't need!

• Idonoghue

Man, I wish there was some trade feature available that is better than the syndicate thing.

• The Saw

Be sure you're scanning with level one if you want armories. I think security comes with level two scans, right?

• ℱüℕ6754

The Saw wrote:

Be sure you're scanning with level one if you want armories. I think security comes with level two scans, right?

Mostly 3

• ▪False▪

Tier 2 and Tier 3. If you scan Tier 3, you have like a thirty percent chance of getting an upgrade cache. And out of that 30, you have like a 20 to get a Private Security, 40 of Dist Center, 20 of Warehouse, and 20 of a Agent Rec Center.

These are just estimates base on my personal experience after 50 scans in a row.

--False

• Idonoghue

Wow nice numbers false. Thanks. I've since grown out of armories lol.

• ▪False▪

And also, based on my experience, there's like a zero percent chance of getting Blast Walls. Because I did not get them once after fifty scans. I honestly thought that Agent Rec Centers were the rarest. But maybe not.

--False

Reply to this topic