Defeat :(

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Defeat :(
  • ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I have been attacking someone with 67 agents, I have 204. Those 204 agents are fully armed with tasers and LRads and yet I keep on losing. I have 137 more fully armed but I am STILL losing! Is anyone else having this problem?

• petinc

Check the "too aggressive" bonus?

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

petinc wrote:

Check the "too aggressive" bonus?

WTF! I have a -85% " bonus", that's bullshit.

• ▪False▪

Welcome to Global Supremacy.
    Population: Twinkle Flutterbys and Rainbow Peacemakers.

--False

• Jim Dirt

Yah isn't that great? They won't let you cap unless you pay for additional workers and then when you do, they handicap you and make it next to impossible. Join me in the "no more money" campaign and just go pure free play until they finally wake up.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Jim Dirt wrote:

Yah isn't that great? They won't let you cap unless you pay for additional workers and then when you do, they handicap you and make it next to impossible. Join me in the "no more money" campaign and just go pure free play until they finally wake up.

If I have got more agents and put more effort into the game than somebody else then I should have an advantage over someone who hasn't-FACT

• Jim Dirt

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

Yah isn't that great? They won't let you cap unless you pay for additional workers and then when you do, they handicap you and make it next to impossible.....

If I have got more agents and put more effort into the game than somebody else then I should have an advantage over someone who hasn't-FACT

Not in this world. You know, as hosed as it all is, I like the concept and layout. That's why I'm still here. I'm hoping they will allow conquest to happen here so someone an truly be "supreme." I could be happy with all the other junk (in fact I'd consider it a challenge) if they would just allow us to acquire beyond our workers. We could then go way over limit and still be able to build a base. It might take 6 months to build due to being so far over limit but that's part of the challenge...

• ▪False▪

Eh. I think we should get three workers per level. I'm fine with the limit. And I believe we should be able to buy more, and cap over that limit. But I think there should still be a limitation.

And about the aggression. Ten bases a day. I think that sounds relatively good.

--False

Reply to this topic