Daily acquisition limit

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Daily acquisition limit
  • Jeremy B

Can somebody please explain the daily acquisition limit. I have tried reading the help section but cannot find what it actually is. I cannot acquire another players base because they aren't under their daily acquisition limit.

• yomama1064

the daily acquisition limit is the maximum amount of bases a player can lose in 24hrs. if a player reached that limit, even if u werent the one to get them there, u wont be able to cap any bases

• THE JOKER

Wait that's terrible! So if someone goes cap limit on me in one part of the world I can't retaliate n get them somewhere else?

• ProtectiveDaddy

Also is it right that you need spare workers to be able to cap someone turf/base

• Gade

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Also is it right that you need spare workers to be able to cap someone turf/base

Yeah that's right, but you can still build bases when you're over limit

• petinc

Help is confusing, but it does appear you must have at least one free worker before you can acquire/cap a base/turf.

• Mystery

THE JOKER wrote:

Wait that's terrible! So if someone goes cap limit on me in one part of the world I can't retaliate n get them somewhere else?

Not if someone else has already hit cap limit on them.

Yes, you have to have a free worker to be able to cap turf.

• Jim Dirt

So if you need a free worker to cap turf, where is the fun in that? How can I dominate the world with 35 turf?

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

$$$$$.......
    Nicks Xmas list must be getting bigger! Turf limits will be going 🔼

• Tom Servo

Jim Dirt wrote:

So if you need a free worker to cap turf, where is the fun in that? How can I dominate the world with 35 turf?

Word

Reply to this topic