Negative bonus/ too aggressive

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Negative bonus/ too aggressive
  • FLyByNiGHT

Does the bonus that makes you -84% go away in time? I hate that I can't take more than one turf due to this

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I had a -97% "bonus" once, and I was still winning.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Bump.

• Trekker

YogaPantsYum! wrote:

Does the bonus that makes you -84% go away in time? I hate that I can't take more than one turf due to this

The PR is generating 1 point every 10 minutes. That's 144 points (or 14.4 %) in 24 hour. In 6 days you will be just fine.
    If you take bases from players in your own size your PR will be fine.

• Gade

Trekker wrote:

YogaPantsYum! wrote:

The PR is generating 1 point every 10 minutes. That's 144 points (or 14.4 %) in 24 hour. In 6 days you will be just fine. If you take bases from players in your own size your PR will be fine.

PR is a different thing. If you attack the same person enough times you start to get a 'too aggressive' penalty against that person. It goes away if you leave them alone for long enough

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

For me this "bonus" didn't lower my power, but decreased the amount of money I get from winning.

• Brogie111

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

For me this "bonus" didn't lower my power, but decreased the amount of money I get from winning.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

YOU wrote:

And eventually I just get $0 so all I can do is send them to the ER or wait for it to go away.

• CAZZO

Wtf is up with this? They can C4 you everyday for weeks but if you take the time to hop or road trip to set up on them YOU get a "too aggressive" and unable to cap. This is a load of horse $?!@

• HarlotNightmare

Yeah this is a problem. All is fair in love and war. I could see if level "100" was clearing out a level "10" relentlessly but relative levels should be able to war unrestricted.

• HarlotNightmare

How long does this last.... Christ...

Reply to this topic