Acquisition limit

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Acquisition limit
  • This game blows

If this was discussed, please tell me and I'll search deeper... A player built near me a few days ago and we've had no disputes in the past. I checked if I could acquire the base and he was 'over limit' and has been over limit for days.

I haven't seen anything about acquisition limits in 'help' but based on what little I saw, it seems each player can only be 'acquired' a number of bases per tume period (24 hours?) My question/concern is this: Couldn't a player with multiple accounts easily exploit this and never be 'acquired' by anyone but themselves or a handful of friends?

If not, would someone kindly layout the acquisition limit rules more clearly? Growing tired of being a sitting duck to a player I can never 'acquire' because they are always 'over limit.'

• ⓜagⓟulse

It's possible the player is battling with someone else. Perhaps monitor inf, health, base count, etc.. see if there is a pattern, checking and different times of the day.

Have you messaged him? Might be all good, and he is just being tactical in where he plants.

To answer your question, I suppose it's possible, but seems like a lot of effort, particularly since he hasn't hit you so far. As far as cap limits, not sure what all governs that, would be nice to know. I have seen players that have had the "over limit" bit on for long periods of time.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

I believe the player can only have a few bases captured per day, then they are deemed "over limit". This is to stop multiple players (or 1 person with multiple accounts) from ganging up on a little guy. Try again tomorrow.

• ZRAYGO

Have a friend that you cap the same base back and fort until you're at limit. Repeat daily

• noir

he can also be over caplimit if he is low level. then he is under some kind of don protection and the cap limit rule applies. i havent figured out the exact cause and effect yet and i dont think the rules explain it in any detail.

• This game blows

Cool. Thanks all for the feedback. Makes sense. He's no threat to me sizewise but I do suspect this will be exploited one day... It's not that much effort when you compare to what some have done with alts in TW, an given the slower pace of GS, and the geographic requirement, I have a feeling I'll be ressurecting this post in a year or so and saying neener neener. 😬

Reply to this topic