Loaded vs. Wealthy

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Loaded vs. Wealthy
  • Benjo

Who has more cash? (When looking at dispute stats )

• Gade

I think loaded does

• EastCoastKing

Loaded

• The Saw

I don't see much of a difference when disputing each different stage... poor, even, or loaded. Anyone else?

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

The Saw wrote:

I don't see much of a difference when disputing each different stage... poor, even, or loaded. Anyone else?

How much is the difference?

• KOZY

Undefinedmaster wrote:

The Saw wrote:

How much is the difference?

I see a fairly large difference. Poor is less then 10k even is over 10k wealthy is from 18k-30k it seems. Not sure what loaded is.

• SLiNKY

Money is money. Quit yer whinin'! 😜

• ▪False▪

10K? That's such a minuscule amount of money! Hope that it is at least a percentage difference and not a constant.
    Seriously. Into the 30M's and a 10K difference? No.

--False

• noahdaninja

I think they were referring to the amount you get for disputing them, rather than the actual balance

• ▪False▪

That makes a lot more sense, lol.
    In that case, you get like <10K for someone whom is Destitute compared to you.

--False

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

I'm more confused on the rating of even tough or weak. I've had two different people listed as 'even'
    One had 300 less agents than me, the other had 450 more.

• RARE

Djangø🔫 wrote:

I'm more confused on the rating of even tough or weak. I've had two different people listed as 'even'One had 300 less agents than me, the other had 450 more.

That's because they don't have enough weapons to support those agents. Call their bluff if it says they have 450 more than you but says even that means they aren't keeping good weapons and being cheap about the guns they use etc meaning their attack and defense is lower

Reply to this topic