Why do upgrades take so long sometime

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Why do upgrades take so long sometime
  • ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Does the more upgrades u have in progress slow the build time down?

• ZRAYGO

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

Does the more upgrades u have in progress slow the build time down?

Not that I've seen. I start 3 Dcs at the same time. They don't all build at the same time. 1 starts after the previous 1 has finished.

• ⓜagⓟulse

Upgrades of the same type build consecutively, upgrades of different types build concurrently (at the same time).

In other words, if you want to build four Office Towers on a single base, it will take four hours to complete all four, with each one "popping" after an hour.

• ⓜagⓟulse

Or were you questioning if the build time was longer than is stated on the game clock... set a timer on your phone and see. If so, that would be a bug to report.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I think it is a bug. I've had some upgrades taking days to co plate when they were only supposed to take 9 hours

• Trekker

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

I think it is a bug. I've had some upgrades taking days to co plate when they were only supposed to take 9 hours

1 distribution centre take 10 hours to build. 4 of them take 40 hours.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

Wow that sucks. I'd always thought tat if you build 4 together, they'd each be completed around the same time

• The Saw

I thought that too but just recently confirmed that they build consecutively. We need a Project Manager loot item to build upgrades concurrently!

Reply to this topic