Warehouses

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Warehouses
  • Idonoghue

First of all this is my very first time with warehouses so bear with me. When I try to add a warehouse to an existing 4/4 base it's says no more slots for this base. Does that mean I have to build the warehouses before the other upgrades to get the added space or is it only a bug?

• ℱüℕ6754

Idonoghue wrote:

First of all this is my very first time with warehouses so bear with me. When I try to add a warehouse to an existing 4/4 base it's says no more slots for this base. Does that mean I have to build the warehouses before the other upgrades to get the added space or is it only a bug?

Warehouse acts like an item. Just like anything you put on, it takes a slot, but gives you 2 to make up for the one slot taken. You can have a max of two warehouses on a base.

• Jim Dirt

Yes you have to build them first.

• Idonoghue

Dang, I have quite a few distribution centers to tear down now :(

• Trekker

Idonoghue wrote:

They are so easy to get anyway. Just tear one down, build a warehouse, wait 12 hours to build warehouse #2 and rebuild your DC. 12 more hours and you have two empty slots to fill.

• Idonoghue

Trekker wrote:

Idonoghue wrote:

They are so easy to get anyway. Just tear one down, build a warehouse, wait 12 hours to build warehouse #2 and rebuild your DC. 12 more hours and you have two empty slots to fill.

It should be that easy, but coincidently the past 2-3 days I have only gotten 1-2 distribution centers. Just my luck eh?

Reply to this topic