Director vs. Manager

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Director vs. Manager
  • ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Are these the exact same thing or do they actually have some difference? The only possible difference I could think of is if one if for bigger things (states, countries, world), or if they are actually differently used nouns (ie the the person is the Manager and what they have is a Directorship).

Just curious. Thanks

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Does anybody know?

• FcSteezy

I believe it is the latter of what you previously said.

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

I think it counts counties or parishes in our case. States and countries. I think managers are more for towns, cities, etc. I'm pretty sure this is how it is.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣 wrote:

I think it counts counties or parishes in our case. States and countries. I think managers are more for towns, cities, etc. I'm pretty sure this is how it is.

Yup. The smallest thing is a manager.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Qweeter1997 wrote:

🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣 wrote:

Yup. The smallest thing is a manager.

Oh okay thanks guys!

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Actually this may be a mistake but when you click on even cities and towns it says "Director: ____".

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

Yes it does, but doesn't count on leader board.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣 wrote:

Yes it does, but doesn't count on leader board.

Oh okay thinks. That leader board makes sense now lol I was about to post a question on that. Also, what's a parish?

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

A parish is what Louisiana has instead of counties. We like to shake things up a little bit down here.

Reply to this topic