Scanning

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Scanning
  • Herp

This is how scanning works. Tier 1 scanning gets you a lot of resources and a couple of bace upgrades. Tier 2 scanning will get you sum better upgrades and sum times sum c4. Tier 3 scanning will get you things like distribution Centers and weir houses and other great stuff. I will update this post if I can think of more things.

• Trekker

Press help and chose Item list for all upgrades and more.

• Herp

Tier 3 scanning will also get you agent recruiting Centers.

• Herp

Feel free to post any questions.

• Herp

Bump

• RovingScot

I get C4 in both tier 1 and 2. So far tier 3 has just returned resources, no facilities, but that may be because I have not used it much. Scanning skill is directly related to the number of caches you actually collect, not the number of times you scan. If you want resources only scan at tier 1, it returns the best value.

• Lekiro

RovingScot wrote:

I get C4 in both tier 1 and 2. So far tier 3 has just returned resources, no facilities, but that may be because I have not used it much. Scanning skill is directly related to the number of caches you actually collect, not the number of times you scan. If you want resources only scan at tier 1, it returns the best value.

How did you get C4 on tier 1?

If you want to max skill faster do tier 1 mainly. You can get up to 5 upgrades with maxed skill and between 15-30 resources per cache, averaging over 20.

• RovingScot

Lekiro wrote:

RovingScot wrote:

How did you get C4 on tier 1?

If you want to max skill faster do tier 1 mainly. You can get up to 5 upgrades with maxed skill and between 15-30 resources per cache, averaging over 20.

Not sure why it gives me C4 on Tier 1 - I didn't code it! I've been mainly scanning at Tier 1 to get scanning skill as high as possible quickly. I occasionally do a Tier 2 or 3 to see if I can pick up some useful items, but they are in short supply still - I guess my skill level is still too low.

• This game blows

Also, tier 1 seems to be the only level that gives you Stimpills and Energy drinks. Sure wish I'd get more things that aren't Dist Centers on Tier 3. I'm drowning in them and get a disproportionately high percentage compared to any/all other items. 😡

• caz_well1987

I'm a bit of a noob and can't seem to get the tiers to pop up tried tapping and holding but still nothing is there a secret or a certain scanning level?

• This game blows

Believe you need to reach a higher level. Can't remember what it is, maybe 30?

• caz_well1987

Thought that might be the case thanks

• 🏁MrsHotrodtech💍

How do you do a tier 0 scan ? I can't get that option to work 😡

• 🏁MrsHotrodtech💍

NooYah wrote:

🏁MrsHotrodtech💍 wrote:

How do you do a tier 0 scan ? I can't get that option to work 😡

I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.

That's the answer ? Really ?

Reply to this topic