Radars

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Radars
  • 👻ßᵃƌḁʂʂǤℌǿṩϮ👻

I dont understand the point of radars. It apparently increases your scanning zone, but why does that matter? Increasing it won't give you better loots so... Why waste an upgrade slot on something that has no use? Or am i missing something?

• ℱüℕ6754

👻ßᵃƌḁʂʂǤℌǿṩϮ👻 wrote:

I dont understand the point of radars. It apparently increases your scanning zone, but why does that matter? Increasing it won't give you better loots so... Why waste an upgrade slot on something that has no use? Or am i missing something?

I'm not sure if its a glitch or not, but it also increases building radius

• Hydra

👻ßᵃƌḁʂʂǤℌǿṩϮ👻 wrote:

Yeah i have 3 of them! It made me think i must be missing something with the scanning...

• The Saw

No, your missing the point. It gives you better peripheral vision. You won't have to turn your head to see your whole iDevice's screen.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

I think it's a trick. You can stay there tapping the same spot and the different resources will come up anyway. Its probably like... Smart people won't waste space on radar upgrades...

• Jim Dirt

Yeah I put a radar on a base and I can't really see anything that is different other than the blue circle is bigger. Big deal.

• 👻ßᵃƌḁʂʂǤℌǿṩϮ👻

Ok just making sure i didnt miss something

Reply to this topic