Is this in Android?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Is this in Android?
  • ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Just curious because I may want to switch some day

• born42 42

I don't think so

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

born42 42 wrote:

I don't think so

Aw.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

I tried going to the Google Play Store online but I couldn't find a search function

• Turf Smores

No---

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

NooYah wrote:

Turf Wars and GS are both iOS only.

True. I wanted an android phone but rethought because of gs and tw. Lol

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

NooYah wrote:

Turf Wars and GS are both iOS only.

True. I wanted an android phone but rethought because of gs and tw. Lol

Yeah I kinda want one but when thinking of iOS vs Android, GS definitely is the factor that's making me stay.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Although, Prymus, you have an iPad, so in theory you could get an android phone but still play this. It wouldn't be as convenient though.

• The Alchemyst

I don't know if this exists and it seems difficult enough to make, but how about an apple ios emulator on android..

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

The Alchemyst wrote:

I don't know if this exists and it seems difficult enough to make, but how about an apple ios emulator on android..

Mind = blown 💥

That's actually a really good idea though!

• The Alchemyst

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

The Alchemyst wrote:

Mind = blown 💥

A quick google and voila it is a real thing and works! It is however illegal as are all emulators but what isn't illegal now adays.

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

The Alchemyst wrote:

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

The Alchemyst wrote:

Mind = blown 💥

A quick google and voila it is a real thing and works! It is however illegal as are all emulators but what isn't illegal now adays.

Does it work or did u just see it? I saw that there WAS a working one but it's been canceled and all the other ones are either fake or aren't really emulators

• The Alchemyst

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

The Alchemyst wrote:

♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠ wrote:

The Alchemyst wrote:

Mind = blown 💥

Does it work or did u just see it? I saw that there WAS a working one but it's been canceled and all the other ones are either fake or aren't really emulators

I don't own an android so I can't say.

• Hydra

All ones i have downloaded Re just themes, not real emulators.

Reply to this topic