Question about hopping and Timberum

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Question about hopping and Timberum
  • ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

Assuming that for every base you have to buy a new worker, is it possible to gain net Timberum from hopping?

In other words, is it possible for a city to have more than a 60 Timberum reward, or is that the cap?

• Gade

Wow, the highest I've seen is 19. Looks like I need to get some bases in America

• born42 42

I've seen 60 in Europe

• born42 42

Also, of you plant bases in other regions and then tear them down, you gain the tib from that region also. I gain up to 180 tib per base while hopping

• ♠♚ЦℕƊƩ₣ᏐℕƩƊ♚♠

born42 42 wrote:

Also, of you plant bases in other regions and then tear them down, you gain the tib from that region also. I gain up to 180 tib per base while hopping

Yeah I thought about that too

• !sulaiman!

Born42 42 I don't understand what you mean? Did you say you get up to 180 Tiberium when you make a base in a new territory? If so, how?

Thanks

• KOZY

I use 2 warehouses 2 DC and 4 VD and I get 200-400 tib for each base. Planting in every empty region I can and tearing down most of them. So basically for every 2 bases I create like this I can buy 10 more workers. I only build up bases that I can hit a lot of empty regions with. Yesterday I had 2 bases mature and I got 649 tib from covering new regions. I have 2 more that matured this morning but haven't had time to hop yet. I'm guessing ill get at least 400 tib from these 2 new bases.

• Trekker

KOZY wrote:

I use 2 warehouses 2 DC and 4 VD and I get 200-400 tib for each base. Planting in every empty region I can and tearing down most of them. So basically for every 2 bases I create like this I can buy 10 more workers. I only build up bases that I can hit a lot of empty regions with. Yesterday I had 2 bases mature and I got 649 tib from covering new regions. I have 2 more that matured this morning but haven't had time to hop yet. I'm guessing ill get at least 400 tib from these 2 new bases.

Don't try this in Sweden. You will not reach any new region with 2 DC and4 WD. But if you build like 10 of these bases you will reach a new region and get your 6 tib bonus.

• RovingScot

Don't do it in Belgium. It is divided up into Regions rather than parishes. It is going to take me months to expand out of the regional corner I am in.

My base in the UK though is in a parish, so in two days I was able to expand into 6 new territories easily!

• Maestro22

KOZY wrote:

Just to understand. You get those 400 tib when tearing that valuable base down??? Or because your building range covers 10+ new territories?

• GMoney

NooYah wrote:

I personally have never seen a region go higher than 42. But I'm probably wrong. Assuming you're 2-3 under limit, and there's high bonuses in the area, then I guess it's possible for your hop to practically pay for itself in Tib. That's just my 2 cents.

• The Saw

Yes, use 2 warehouses, 1 dist, 5 steering wheels for max build radius. Then when mature, you cover enough territory to get plenty of Tib to move/grow freely. Tearing down is no big deal. Allows you to get more Tib which means more workers and more total base limit.

Reply to this topic