Economy & taxing

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Economy & taxing
  • 🐒👈🏻

It doesn't apply to me yet as I'm the only one in my area but do bases earn more in populated areas? And can other bases be taxed by larger inf bases? Anyone?

• noir

according to the rules you earn more in populated areas. i will try taxing tomorow and see if it works.

• Gade

%(asd_24)% wrote:

according to the rules you earn more in populated areas. i will try taxing tomorow and see if it works.

It doesn't

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

Gade wrote:

%(asd_24)% wrote:

It doesn't

Yea I tried taxing nothing. Seems that only the dictator gets "taxes" from anyone in their area, but not exactly positive on that. Side note, you basically have to be right on the turf to be able to cap it :/

• ₲ëöṝǥȩ $ȭřǭṩ

🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥 wrote:

Gade wrote:

%(asd_24)% wrote:

It doesn't

Yea I tried taxing nothing. Seems that only the dictator gets "taxes" from anyone in their area, but not exactly positive on that. Side note, you basically have to be right on the turf to be able to cap it :/

You have to have a base in the target base's acquisition zone. The zone is actually pretty big around higher-influence bases.

I like the trade-off this game provides (compared with TW) in giving more scanning chance in less-populated areas and more income in higher-populated areas. Gives some strategy implications and reward to placement in both areas.

Reply to this topic