Free tiberium?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Free tiberium?
  • ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

Ive done several offers but have received no reward yet, am i missing something or is tapjoy a ripoff like it seems to be?

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

If you watched the videos you have to exit out of tap joy to get the reward and then watch another one. If you did a different offer sometimes it can take up to a month to get :/.

• ₲ëöṝǥȩ $ȭřǭṩ

I've been getting notices after each video. I've been able to watch multiple videos and complete other offers without leaving Tapjoy.

• EastCoastKing

I've gotten all my rewards except this one survey site that says u only have to certify your email but then it wants u to do a survey and give all this info and I could tell it was just going to beto much of a dck around

• ProtectiveDaddy

Multiple videos..............is everyone free offers different, I don't have any videos, have the sky offer and a couple of other credit ratings etc, but no vids.

• EastCoastKing

I get a lot of vids

• ZRAYGO

I created a email acct just for these offers. I use a neighbors address when it asks for one. I've received about 300 T so far today

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

ZRAYGO wrote:

I created a email acct just for these offers. I use a neighbors address when it asks for one. I've received about 300 T so far today

I wouldn't like to be your neighbour!

• DARKSKYNET💶💰

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

I wouldn't like to be your neighbour!

areyouawizard.jpg

Reply to this topic