Why isn't China divided into provinces, cities, etc?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Why isn't China divided into provinces, cities, etc?
  • ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

Go check the map- China is just one big piece!

• Spinna

NooYah wrote:

Because the Chinese don't like to share.

Not true. As a communist country they share everything. Even provinces. Thus, it is considered one giant land mass with no division.

• This game blows

That goes for everywhere 'not USA' because of US based 'mapping service.' Lame for the int'l customers/players...

• Trekker

هཿ༜ཿه wrote:

That goes for everywhere 'not USA' because of US based 'mapping service.' Lame for the int'l customers/players...

Yes. Playing this game in country's whith huge territory's is really without any meaning. Support are giving empty promises but nothing happens. Maybe they know this game is dying and has stop making improvements.

• This game blows

I would have quit if my job didn't involve a lot of RL travel. My entire country (Czech) only has about 8 regions. It'd be impossible to ever be competitive playing only here. Plus no google geocoder means gobs and gobs of deadzones, even ON the friggin Autobahn... 😥

• Sentinel

هཿ༜ཿه wrote:

I would have quit if my job didn't involve a lot of RL travel. My entire country (Czech) only has about 8 regions. It'd be impossible to ever be competitive playing only here. Plus no google geocoder means gobs and gobs of deadzones, even ON the friggin Autobahn... 😥

Damn, that sucks. Maybe if we had some AIRPORTS you could get some bases in the USA.

• SLiNKY

Sentinel wrote:

هཿ༜ཿه wrote:

Damn, that sucks. Maybe if we had some AIRPORTS you could get some bases in the USA.

NO AIRPORTS.

• This game blows

NooYah wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

هཿ༜ཿه wrote:

NO AIRPORTS.

👍👍👍 Airports would wreck this GPS based game the same way they wrecked TW. I just wish they had counties and neighborhoods in the rest of the world the same way they do in N. America...

• 🐐山羊猿🐒

Japan has many divisions, and all are clearly labelled on google maps. Why not here, too? If I don't dominate whole big, long country, I can't be any director!

• ཥ¥☈⚛¥ཇ☨༏

I never played TW, only heard about it through this. This game is genius, said by me a michigan player. This game was meant for U.S. players who occasionally travel overseas.. Hopefully, they're putting all of their time and our $$$$$ into the development of a new game that's more worldwide.

Reply to this topic