Eliminate C4 from the game and add a group fighting style

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Eliminate C4 from the game and add a group fighting style
  • ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

c4 should be eliminated from this game and you need to add some sort of group fighting style like turf wars to take down the bigger players.

• SLiNKY

Thumbs down. This game is not Turf Wars. Go play turf wars if you want it's features.

• Mydrivec

C4 should count toward the aggression penalty. I've been hit over 700 times in the last week by one bully. Bullies are why I quit TW. You need a leveling agent so all the effort you put in to grow can't be wiped by one donkey willing to spend his welfare check here.

• Bigfish70***

Unless you buy agents, turf upgrades give you agents. C4 allows you to bring a bigger player down by destroying those upgrades. So unless you have a ton of C4, get in a syndicate and attack with C4 as a team.

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

Mydrivec wrote:

C4 should count toward the aggression penalty. I've been hit over 700 times in the last week by one bully. Bullies are why I quit TW. You need a leveling agent so all the effort you put in to grow can't be wiped by one donkey willing to spend his welfare check here.

Yep that's where I'm at right now spent all this money and someone smaller than me keeps c4ing all the time with no repercussions this game will never make it

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

NooYah wrote:

Thumbs down. This game is not Turf Wars. Go play turf wars if you want it's features.

No this game isn't turf wars u actually have to pay money for agents or mob which is a waste when all u have to do is scan tier 2 and I can level you every day and u can't do anything about it 😄

Reply to this topic