Still crashing in iOS7

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Still crashing in iOS7
  • This game blows

Anybody else? On i4 with iOS7, almost anytime I zoom out on map, buttons disappear and game goes unresponsive, have to forcekill and reload. meh

• SLiNKY

Same here. Backing buttons simply disappear.

• Hydra

NooYah wrote:

Same here. Backing buttons simply disappear.

• 💫Donaido💫

I've an iPad 3 and it keeps freezing on maps even after updating to 1.06.

• Hydra

The buttons just stop working (back, home) or they even dissapear

• KillerWayn3

I have a iPhone 4 and both turf wars and global supremacy just flash between the first screen and the home screen can't play at all

• Landonism

I have iPhone 4S and it all seems fine, but I just started playing.. So maybe reinstall it?

• ཥ¥☈⚛¥ཇ☨༏

Landonism wrote:

I have iPhone 4S and it all seems fine, but I just started playing.. So maybe reinstall it?

Ditto, been playing on my 4S for months. Only problem I've had is if I'm loading a new page (takes a bit bc my house is basically a deadspot) at the same time as my stam/energy replen, I lose said replen...

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

The map is almost unplayable. Zoom out, crash. Zoom in, crash, click scan, crash. Slide the screen, crash. Every time I get a notification, crash.

• MR.RICKWAY

I & I Ebenezer wrote:

The map is almost unplayable. Zoom out, crash. Zoom in, crash, click scan, crash. Slide the screen, crash. Every time I get a notification, crash.

Same here......ipad

• Λιρηα ετ Ωмεgα

MR.RICKWAY wrote:

I & I Ebenezer wrote:

Same here......ipad

• The Archduke

Hydra wrote:

The buttons just stop working (back, home) or they even dissapear

This has happened to a friend (Weasel). Has contacted support but no response.

Reply to this topic