Quick Question...

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Quick Question...
  • djiDKUS

I am a very far distance away from a territory I want and I am currently not able to go there in real life...I noticed that there is someone near it; if I convinced this certain person to forfeit one of his bases to me in exchange for one of mine, could that be possible? (BTW, this territory I want is in Indiana and I am in California, if that helps with an answer...)

• ⒷⓁ™

How can you exchange a base with someone that is miles away?

• The Alchemyst

No. First off you can't trade bases, but that's not what you're asking is it. If you mean capping his base, then it still doesn't help you. In order to cap a base you need to be in its acquisition zone(ie have a base within 0.2 miles(not accurate) ) and then attack it,win enough times and you cap it. This does not help with your dilemma on account that you're no where near that base. In order to expand to new territories you can either
    A.) physically go there
    Or
    B.)Hop(as in build one base after another in a single direction in order to stretch vast distances) which can be quite effective if 2 warehouses,1 distribution center, and 5 vehicle depots are placed on each base.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

The Alchemyst wrote:

No. First off you can't trade bases, but that's not what you're asking is it. If you mean capping his base, then it still doesn't help you. In order to cap a base you need to be in its acquisition zone(ie have a base within 0.2 miles(not accurate) ) and then attack it,win enough times and you cap it. This does not help with your dilemma on account that you're no where near that base. In order to expand to new territories you can eitherA.) physically go thereOr B.)Hop(as in build one base after another in a single direction in order to stretch vast distances) which can be quite effective if 2 warehouses,1 distribution center, and 5 vehicle depots are placed on each base.

👍, or 2 warehouses 2 distribution centers and 4 vehicle depots. It goes the same distance but those vehicle depots are rare so this saves you one.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

You get an extra mile with 5 VDs. Trade off is loss of a VD and 60 less influence.

• Hydra

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

You get an extra mile with 5 VDs. Trade off is loss of a VD and 60 less influence.

Is this a fact?!

• Maestro22

60 less influence doesn't count. After doing the hop, i.e. after you have built the next base you can tear down the VDs and replace them by sth more useful.

• 📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿

Hydra wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Is this a fact?!

👆??

• RARE

📀💿📀JUKEBOX💿📀💿 wrote:

Hydra wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Is this a fact?!

👆??

Yes it's fact but I tear depots off and add 4centers and an agent upgrade to my hop bases and keep them all collecting Tiberium while hopping makes it possible to keep all hop turfs

Reply to this topic