Glitch or rubbery?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Glitch or rubbery?
  • MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Say you equip a turf with 1 command center and rush it it's only 4 Tiberium. If you equip 4 at once and want to rush it will cost you 16 T. But the glitch is that you have to repeat 4 times for 64 Tiberium instead of 16. Now imagine your doing that with Distribution centers like I do!!! I've been wasting 100s of Tiberium for nothing. Am I missing something here?

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

I have also just noticed this. It seems like the tiberium for R is buggy too.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

cheese wrote:

I figured they owe me a bunch for my hops with distribution centers for miles. And now this guy just blow them all up with c4 just like that. 😡

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

★MΛVΞЯICK★ wrote:

cheese wrote:

I figured they owe me a bunch for my hops with distribution centers for miles. And now this guy just blow them all up with c4 just like that. 😡

Get after it Mav. Go for a reset or go home 😜 but I think that's Mason's saying.

• ♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠

Crap is what it is. Support working on this glitch. And maybe some reimbursement for the tib we've gotten scammed outta

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠ wrote:

Crap is what it is. Support working on this glitch. And maybe some reimbursement for the tib we've gotten scammed outta

I don't think they can figure our lost. I had equip about 20 squares with 4 distribution centers to hop around and rush them all at 128 Tiberium x 4 instead of just 128. So 128 x 3 x 20 = 7,680 Timerium would cover my lost. But it could be more with agents and other stuff that I rush too.

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

Support is aware of the bug they are working on resolving it. Everyone affected will be reimburse according to them.

• EastCoastKing

Yea I was pee'd yesterday I had 4 wood shops building and I thought paying the tib would finish all at once and it only finished one of them. Should have been another worker :(

Reply to this topic