Scanning tier 10 seems harder now?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Scanning tier 10 seems harder now?
  • pekkape

I am rebuilding and scanning for tier 10 but I rarely get any yellow objects since 2days back. Does anyone else had the same issue or does your scanning works normal?

• Picnic Thief

pekkape wrote:

I am rebuilding and scanning for tier 10 but I rarely get any yellow objects since 2days back. Does anyone else had the same issue or does your scanning works normal?

Try going back a few steps and just scan tier 3 👍

• pekkape

I will try that. I do get load of yellow when I scan for tier 1...

• EastCoastKing

Switch up your scanning area too. It doesnt say anywhere in the help or anything but weve all noticed some areas producing higher upgrades then others. And like sometimes you scan an area and get all offices or something then start scannig somewhere else and you get alot of a different upgrade

• Mr. Yorkie

Well I can't get a warehouse now to save my life. 700 DC's and 3 warehouses and 2 ARC. Seems like something in the formula has changed.

• pekkape

Thats what I supect as well and if it is so, I consither to quit really. Getting so few yellow tier 10 resources now is nuts and I had loads to rebuild after a german used loads of C4 at my bases, so I need loads and I do not want to rebuild with tier 3 really...

• pekkape

The 2 last tier 10 scans looked more normal. I got some yellow, both today and last night. I think the server was rebooted at some point where there was impossible to login.

• SLiNKY

pekkape wrote:

The 2 last tier 10 scans looked more normal. I got some yellow, both today and last night. I think the server was rebooted at some point where there was impossible to login.

Can you show me how to do a tier 10 scan? All I have is tiers 1, 2, and 3.

• empty 1388

Yeah that's what I'm sayin... What's this tier 10 scan mess?

Reply to this topic