How to optimize Base upgrade

ForumsHelp & Strategy › How to optimize Base upgrade
  • LexSuede

How do you guys upgrade bases to optimise Agents/Influence etc?

• llllllllllll

Bump

• EastCoastKing

It's best to mix agent upgrades with influence upgrades. It can be obvious wich bases are holding agent upgrades, and those are the ones that will most likely be targeted in a conflict

• EastCoastKing

Make sure you remember what bases have your low level inf upgrades because eventually you will be deleting them to add higher level ones. Also if you can dont waste r on building those low level upgrades in the first place. If your scanning for upgrades specifically stay away from tier 1 all together

• 🐒👈🏻

I find you get R quicker scanning tier 1, so it depends what you need at the time, upgrades or R.

• mrjb28313

Gotta disagree, at the moment my tier 3 scans are just throwing up loads of R and 1/10 times i'll get an upgrade, where it is the opposite at tier 1!!!!

• TheMattVid

mrjb28313 wrote:

Gotta disagree, at the moment my tier 3 scans are just throwing up loads of R and 1/10 times i'll get an upgrade, where it is the opposite at tier 1!!!!

No matter how rare resources are for you in tier 1, you will still get loads more in 10 tier 1 scans than you will 1 tier 3 scan.

• 🍁KUSHMAN🍁

I dono what's making you not get upgrades on tier one but it is better for me to use tier 1 because I can only scan 5 times on teir 2 but 10 times on teir one. You get average 2 Green R worth 5 each on teir 1. But on teir 2 you get 2 green R with 6 each. So technically because I can scan more times with teir one I can get more R. Also I get a upgrade 1/3 times I scan on teir 1. Not 1/10 . So far the main differences between the scans is that you get better upgrades then scanning higher teirs. But if you need R or more upgrades I would recommend teir 1

Reply to this topic