Acquisition limit needs to Be changed!!!!!

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Acquisition limit needs to Be changed!!!!!
  • ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

The limit should be by each player attacking the person and not by the player being attacked totals 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

Lets get this fixed and start the wars!!!!!!!!!!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I don't quite get it, what exactly are you proposing? Be a little clearer in explanation. is this about wars?

• RARE

He's saying someone with 900 extra bases can't cap someone wot 32/29 bases because they are over limit. Basically if you are over limit nobody can cap you and that's bull

• Strykr X

Is this accurate...that you can't capture any bases from a player who currently has '(n+1)' out of maximum 'n' bases?

Does that then imply it's virtually impossible to reduce a player to zero bases through capture, since once they fall below the base maximum they can just plop down as many bases as needed until they're over max again, and thus uncapturable? (I am assuming the defender is active and has the cash to rebuild the bases immediately, not counting base structures.)

• Tea Sipper

I was about 8 bases over max and got some taken off me.

• ΒΟSS

RARE wrote:

He's saying someone with 900 extra bases can't cap someone wot 32/29 bases because they are over limit. Basically if you are over limit nobody can cap you and that's bull

That's not what he is saying. He is saying the "acquisition limit" of a player should be based on the number of times you have acquired a base from them and not the total number of bases that were taken in total from that player by other players.

• ℬɪŧʗҥȃяƌ➫ϻϮღ➬

This game sucks. Boom! That's it! Waste of time

• Psych

Then why do you play it?

Reply to this topic