Hidden Bases?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Hidden Bases?
  • slicknick

Is there some way to hide one's bases from the public eye? I have noticed with some people it can be impossible to find their bases even after scouring every square inch of a territory...

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

No.

• Geertsen

It's funny that uncle bobby was the first one to say NO!! Several of his syndicate members have Canmoflauged bases where the color of there bases match that of the bases surroundings, causing it to be practically invisible to the naked eye!! That being said it is possible to disguise some of your bases from view. Lets say all your bases on the map are on a green area which usually indicate a mountain range. Simply change the color of your bases to a shade of green or a light brownish yellow shade that matches the background and you'll find its very hard to see on the map!! Try it you might like it!! I know this to be true because I have also hunted some of his syndicate members bases down and have found this to be the case. Still with the trained eye you can still spot these anomalies and find any Canmoflauged base if you look carefully enough!! Hope that helps!!😃

• The Alchemyst

As stars said blend it into the background. I have found that you can make a really light gray that is almost clear. Blends into most backgrounds very nicely.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

But all are revealed in build and scan mode. And you can change your filter settings to show syndicates, which will likely alter the color of bases.

• EastCoastKing

The Alchemyst wrote:

As stars said blend it into the background. I have found that you can make a really light gray that is almost clear. Blends into most backgrounds very nicely.

Just dont throw to many bases in the same area or they will be noticed. But scattering a few bases to blend in will do very well

• EastCoastKing

Head for rural areas also. Large areas that can be really annoying to search for bases

Reply to this topic