❓WHAT THE TIB HOPPING BONUS IS BASED ON❓

ForumsHelp & Strategy › ❓WHAT THE TIB HOPPING BONUS IS BASED ON❓
  • 💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎

Is it based on how many players are in that area? How big the area is? Please let me know cause I see some players saying they are getting huge amounts of Tib for one hop into a new area. My biggest bonus is 34 Tib or 60 at the most.

• ☣Alexander☣

In my experiences its been the larger areas, and furthest away from my turf...im not sure if its actually how it is..

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

The largest North American return for a single area I've seen was 60. That being said, you take that 60, then you plant a base in all areas within your radius and depending on your area you could easily return 3000+ tib from a single hop base.

• Treybo130

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

The largest North American return for a single area I've seen was 60. That being said, you take that 60, then you plant a base in all areas within your radius and depending on your area you could easily return 3000+ tib from a single hop base.

Where are you hopping that you get 3000 tib from one hop base? I'm lucky to get half that from one hopper.

• SammMMM-

I've gotten 2000 from a hop base in the uk midlands

• RARE

Treybo130 wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Where are you hopping that you get 3000 tib from one hop base? I'm lucky to get half that from one hopper.

Canada lol they are nice up there. They give out free stuff.

• Treybo130

RARE wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Canada lol they are nice up there. They give out free stuff.

I have changed the way I hop and now I've almost maxed my base building skill. I've seen the light.

Reply to this topic