'Other' skills

ForumsHelp & Strategy › 'Other' skills
  • Psych

On my profile, I see nrg, stm, hlth. I know what they do. But below the are base building, scanning, disputes and income. I know how to acquire these, just not what they do. Could someone clear tgat up?

• Psych

Still looking for an answer

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Base Building
    Higher Base Building skills results in a larger base creation range (visible as green-colored circles on the Map when in Build mode). You can increase your Base Building skill by building bases and acquiring them from other players.
    Bases must be controlled by you for at least 7 days or you will lose the skill for them if torn down or acquired.
    Mastery: 10,000
    Max: 15,000
    Increment cost: 1 Skill Point
    Increment amount: 10

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Scanning
    Higher Scanning skills result in increased scanning ranges (the aqua-colored circles on the Map when in Scan mode), as well as increased quantities of Resources and Items. Increase your Scanning skill by running scans at any tier on the Map.
    Increment amount: 1

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Income
    Higher Income skills result in less Income being lost to Overhead, especially useful as you expand your empire. Increase your Income skills by collecting your Income.
    Increment amount: 10

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Disputes
    A higher Disputes skill increases your overall offensive and defensive power in Disputes. Increase your Disputes skill by winning Disputes with players who are equally or slightly-more powerful than you. Unlike other skills, you can lose Dispute skills when losing to weaker players, especially dangerous if any bonuses or penalties are applied!
    Increment amount: 1

• Psych

Thanks Weasel

• ☣Alexander☣

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Base BuildingHigher Base Building skills results in a larger base creation range (visible as green-colored circles on the Map when in Build mode). You can increase your Base Building skill by building bases and acquiring them from other players.Bases must be controlled by you for at least 7 days or you will lose the skill for them if torn down or acquired.Mastery: 10,000Max: 15,000Increment cost: 1 Skill PointIncrement amount: 10

Unless youre Brooklyn, then you can have over 15k max base buildig lol

Reply to this topic