Buying workers

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Buying workers
  • 👔G3NT👔

Recently I spent a couple 100 tib adding workers to my arsenal, is this something advisable? Do you end up with workers to spare or what? I'm currently 47/44

• ☣Alexander☣

Buy TONS.
    Workers are what makes the world go round.
    Thats pretty much what you should spend tib on, other than stam and energy. Just dont buy agents.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Pro tip:

Buy them 10 at a time. You can buy 10 in one transaction, once per day, for 60 TIB each. Hold down the button until you get a pop up that allows you to choose 1 to 10.

If you can't buy 10, just buy as many as you can for 60. Never pay more than 60. If you buy them one at a time, you will be charged exponentially more for each one.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I only use tib for workers and skill points. Workers are more important though.

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Pro tip:

Buy them 10 at a time. You can buy 10 in one transaction, once per day, for 60 TIB each. Hold down the button until you get a pop up that allows you to choose 1 to 10.

If you can't buy 10, just buy as many as you can for 60. Never pay more than 60. If you buy them one at a time, you will be charged exponentially more for each one.

I buy 2, then 10, all for 720 Tib. So practically you could get 12 workers without a price increase!

• Treybo130

███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███ wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Pro tip:

I buy 2, then 10, all for 720 Tib. So practically you could get 12 workers without a price increase!

Yeah. This is the true pro tip, but just a pro tip.

• Real MF

Bump

Reply to this topic