Aquiring bases

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Aquiring bases
  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

So I'm a bit confused. I tried to take a base from someone with 10% the Agents I have. Got my asses kicked. Under bonuses it says I suffered a -98% strength advantage bc I was "too aggressive". This is the first time I've tried to acquire a base and don't know that was "too aggressive". Maybe I should join the Freeplayers Alliance since its obviously pointless to spend anymore T on this game. 😒

• 🔥Ʈɧḛ⌖Ƥuɳḭʂђeŗ🔥

I don't understand that either when I took a turf yesterday to test it out I was also getting the same thing every other attack. He was the same level as me and had 10 less agents.

• 🎀Bella

Is it comparable to Don protection?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I hope so. I've searched the help section hoping to find out but it's kind of vague.

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

nobody, it has to do with attacking too much, if you use the dispute list a lot, somewho this carries over to base attacks too

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Nobody uses the dispute list! That is absurd! /me looks the other way...😇

• wrathofanor

Same problem too aggressive what the frick, even when I sell items so Defence and attack are same very very stupid.

• ⚔TaterChuck⚔ NC

I was attacked by a player who tried to take my base. I was 6 agents bigger. I never attacked this person before on the dispute list. I then took 2 bases from him then I waited a few days and setup on two more bases and It won't let me take them. I get a -68% too aggressive. This has happened to me with two players so far. On one player I waited a week and tried again and I get the same result "too aggressive". If this is how this game is going to go then this games suck factor just went way up.

• ⚔TaterChuck⚔ NC

Once you hit a certain level the game slowes way down and the devs offer no insight on if this is like a don protection thing. So if someone rolls up into your hood and dropped a base you can't do anything to take them out just spend $ and build more bases? So basically the only defense you have is c4 ing people and that gets old and stupid going back and forth fixing bases.

Reply to this topic