disappearing energy and stam

ForumsHelp & Strategy › disappearing energy and stam
  • yomama1064

i had 4 energy and 4 stam. went to do a mission that cost 3 energy and i get a message saying i dont have enough energy and my energy went down to 1 and my stam went to 0.

did i really only have 1 energy and the top bar just doesnt refresh fast enough or something?

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I had exactly the same issue, I could not do jobs because it said I don't have enough energy but it showed that I had enough to run that mission. I left it for a bit and it seems to be fine now, probably just lag in my wifi or something

• noir

shutdown the app and restart. this should solve your problem.

• Kinnen

Same problem multiple times. Shut down app didn't work either. If I watch the timer it goes to zero. Sometimes it gives me energy and sometimes not. Most of the time it tells me I don't have enough. Even after shutting app.

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

My exp showed 30/28 and didn't lvl me up until I did a job

• EastCoastKing

Same problem here

• 🐒👈🏻

Same

• EastCoastKing

Everyone msg support and say what's happening I already did. But if turf wars tells us anything sometimes one email gets lost in the loads they receive. If they have all of us emailing about it they'll have to know its a real problem that a lot of us are dealing with

• Mystery

🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥 wrote:

My exp showed 30/28 and didn't lvl me up until I did a job

That's normal - TW is the same; you have to run a mission or fight someone to level up. However, in GS, at some point you do get automatically leveled up - I'm not sure how long it takes though.

For the OP, sometimes you have to completely close GS to get accurate numbers.

• ★Λubergine★

I had 15 energy. I did a job that takes 4 energy, twice. I had 3 energy left. Come on nick, i thought you were a physics nerd! What the hell? And this was right after opening the app from a full close, so no lag involved.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I've had this happening too

• EastCoastKing

Some bugs in the start are to be expected but everyone should try to contact nick about it

• Kobestud

Yep, it says i have enough stamina up top, but wont let me scan. Just commented so this will be seen at top.

Reply to this topic