Scan better Upgrades?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Scan better Upgrades?
  • 1UP4ME

how do I scan for better upgrades? I've unlocked all these better upgrades but I never collect them when I scan..

• Psych

When you go to scan, hold the button down. Select the tier 2 or tier 3 upgrades depending on what you want to get.

• Psych

Tier 2 gets Offices, Oil Refineries, The Tier 2 agent center, Vehicle Depos, C4, and Electric fences
    Tier three gets Agent Recruiting center, Warehouses, Distribution center, and Blast Proof Walls.

• 1UP4ME

Thanks!!!!

• Yolo360

Also does a building a scanner improve your chances of getting say c4 or warehouses? If you scan with in the base that has the scanner built?

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Yolo360 wrote:

Also does a building a scanner improve your chances of getting say c4 or warehouses? If you scan with in the base that has the scanner built?

No

• BIGsexxy

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

Yolo360 wrote:

No

What's the point of a scanner then? Can't u just scan the same base multiple times?

• ☣Alexander☣

They're useless.
    You can scan on your current location or around any of your bases. Scan in "Special upgrade" territories.

• Wick

What is a special upgrade territory?

• BIGsexxy

Wick wrote:

What is a special upgrade territory?

Go to a territories page and it will say it gives a bonus to either dispute, production, or special.

Reply to this topic