Over acquisition limit?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Over acquisition limit?
  • Femme Fatale

There's someone I want to dispute a base with. When I bring up their base details it puts a cross next to then being at their acquisition limit. Anyone know why this might be? We're similar stats and neither of us have lost and bases today. Thanks.

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

Mean some already went limit on them. Have to wait 24 hrs

• 〓D E M O N〓

Nope it doesn't mean someone has went limit on them. I've got a player in my town and I've also got the same problem. Me and the other player speak regularly and he has only had 1 fight since he started playing the game. It could be some kind of don protection but def not from being capped.

• ♠♚ℳяKαɲυʗƙιεʂ♚♠

No, it means that they aren't in your reach. To cap in this game, to literally have to almost be right on top of them. I'm not sure if the same rules apply as in TW, but so far I have to be right on top of them.

• 〓D E M O N〓

It also can't mean that. If you go to your map tap build then tap your base that you want to cap from it will show your cap distance. The player I'm trying to cap is within the distance and never been capped but I still have the problem.

• Femme Fatale

I've double checked my problem. My base is in range, the player is of a similar level they're 25, I'm 30. Similar agent count as well. I know they haven't lost any bases in the last 24 hours. As far as I can see, all the criteria should be met - but I can't cap.

• Merrÿpranxter

Then send in feedback.

• Femme Fatale

Thanks, will do

Reply to this topic