Resources

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Resources
  • BIGsexxy

whats a good way to farm for resources? That's the only thing I'm short on

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

On Tier 1 starting off you can get about 5-7 resources per green resource bundle. If you average two bundles at 6 resources per stamina thats 12 per stamina.

Tier 2 you may get 7-8 resources per bundle, at 3 stam a hit.

Always use Tier 1 for Resources.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

When you first start out out all your skill points in stam.

• syntax2600

Bobber994™ wrote:

On Tier 1 starting off you can get about 5-7 resources per green resource bundle. If you average two bundles at 6 resources per stamina thats 12 per stamina.

On tier three I get approx 33 resources per green bundle.

If I were to scan on tier 1 I'd get much lower and also junk items that I don't need.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

syntax2600 wrote:

Bobber994™ wrote:

On tier three I get approx 33 resources per green bundle.

If I were to scan on tier 1 I'd get much lower and also junk items that I don't need.

And how many resources do you get per bundle on tier 1?

• syntax2600

Forget what I said. He was right. Tier 1 is the way to go if you are mining for resources. They only take 1 stam and provide more resource bundles. The bundles are lower in the amount of resources however you get more bundles.

Use tier 1. Again, I recant my previous message. Not sure why I said that as now that I'm in need of resources I recall using tier 1 almost exclusively.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

👆👆
    Resources per bundle go up as your skill increases.
    As mentioned, although Tier 1 gives you fewer per bundle, you get 3x or 10x bundles over the other two.
    In the late game, you'll only harvest level 2 for vehicle depots.

Reply to this topic