TIP: the truth about bases

ForumsHelp & Strategy › TIP: the truth about bases
  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Pro players already know this and I've made mention in threads before. Here's the truth about bases: if you are building an influence base, they are only worth placing in territories that net you low TIB. 6 TIB territories are the best. Similarly, they are the ONLY ones worth taking as directorships. 6 TIB areas represent high population centers and can bet you up to 199% bonus money. Add a directorship, and it increases the take by 10%. That means those bases make OVER 3X money. Build a 361 influence base or two or three or four on that territory. Let the noobs own the big territories. Big territories are only worth farming for TIB. (Big correlates to lots of TIB and low bonus, unless you are in France where all areas are 6 TIB and 199% bonus for no clear reason).
    Got it?
    Now you know how to make money and stop caring about crappy directorships.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

ou may want a directorship for sentimental reasons: that's fine. Have fun. Take one of those fat spaces in a worthless state like Wyoming or Colorado (worthless in terms of this game--in real life, they are among the most perfect places on earth). But get yourself to perfect game states like Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Kansas and go crazy in tiny little spots.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Two notes:
    1) Some territories are broken up in to many little geographically diverse pieces. Click on the space and check this first. You may think it's going to be a 6 TIB and it's actually a little piece of a huge space and is not a good money maker. Always verify!
    2) territories with no bases or only bases with 1 influence ALWAYS appear to give a +1% bonus. This is an oddity of the game. Trust me, it's not 1% forever. If you build a base with more than 1 influence, you will see the true bonus. For a 6tib location, it will be at least 185% bonus.

• deathcrow99

Best thread ever thx 👍

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Excellent. I didn't know that about the 6tib locations without bases. (Or maybe I knew it and just forgot?😳)

Good thread SP 👍 Thanks.

• Noah

Excellent thread 👍

• PINΞSΛ͒P

This was true to start the game but it seems as the map fills the larger areas are starting to pay out. I assume the amount of players in a area dictate the payout.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

This was true to start the game but it seems as the map fills the larger areas are starting to pay out. I assume the amount of players in a area dictate the payout.

Agreed. I'm finding some 14 tib areas that are paying bonus like a 6 tib area did in the beginning.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Bump

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

YOU wrote:

Bump

Bump

• Real MF

Bump

• NaVy FrEaK

Can I take over bases? If so, how?

• Treybo130

NaVy FrEaK wrote: