Where to place agents

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Where to place agents
  • BIGsexxy

Do most ppl put agents on every base? Or do they put them in low income areas to get the most money out of the high areas? And do u put more than one agent thing on one base?

• syntax2600

I think you're on the right track. When it to agents, I believe it's just a numbers game - as in total amount of agents. Agents per base, I believe, is irrelevant.

Place your distribution centers in the higher income areas.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Some people build agent farms in isolated places. I'm more a fan of highly distributed agents bases in remote, worthless land (under 50% bonus). Remote is useful because c4 is distance limited.

If you have land with more than 180% bonus, agents are a complete waste of good cash. Build the 361 influence bases there.

• BIGsexxy

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Some people build agent farms in isolated places. I'm more a fan of highly distributed agents bases in remote, worthless land (under 50% bonus). Remote is useful because c4 is distance limited.

If you have land with more than 180% bonus, agents are a complete waste of good cash. Build the 361 influence bases there.

What is your average agent count on each base? Do you break even in income for these bases?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

You can get 18 agents on one base. 6 ARCs. You lose cash on that base, both from the ARCs and the WHs. That's fine, because profit/loss is not calculated on an individual base. It's your total income minus expenses.

Reply to this topic