PR and base attack

ForumsHelp & Strategy › PR and base attack
  • houhoute

i have been attacked many times by a player level 72, 100000 influence, 1740 agents.
    I'm only lvl 34, 2000 influence, and 40 agents.
    Is it normal That he did'nt loose any PR point for those weak attacks ???

• houhoute

Thanks for your answer.
    I think it's not normal That a player with 1700 agents without any equipment can fight a player with 40 agents without any penality...

• houhoute

I precise something : my question was for a base attack

• houhoute

I'll stop playing this game cause this player as cibled all of my bases, and i can't do anything to avoid loosing all my bases...

• houhoute

He continue to attack me, without any penalty ! He as weapons and protections so why don't he lose any PR ????
    This game is a shit if players 50x more powerful can destroy a little player without any penalty...

• Pv͒D

houhoute wrote:

He continue to attack me, without any penalty ! He as weapons and protections so why don't he lose any PR ????This game is a shit if players 50x more powerful can destroy a little player without any penalty...

Are you one of those players who whines and complains every time you lose a single base?

• Pv͒D

houhoute wrote:

Pvd, are you one of cheat players who play with multi account like your account "chucho" ?You take probably a great pleasure to destroy 12 bases from a new player, but, really, do you think it's good for this game That you démotivate a new player by crushing him ?

so i guess that's a "yes".

• houhoute

Yes what ?
    Yes it´s a pleasure to eradicate a new player ?

• houhoute

Ok, ce jeu n'est pas équitable. Je comprends, et j'arrête de perdre mon temps puisque tout le monde trouve cela normal.
    Amusez vous bien entre anciens, je ferme mon compte

• CHU͒CHʘ

houhoute wrote:

Ok, ce jeu n'est pas équitable. Je comprends, et j'arrête de perdre mon temps puisque tout le monde trouve cela normal.Amusez vous bien entre anciens, je ferme mon compte

au revoir go pher.

• houhoute

What si go phér ?!

• CHU͒CHʘ

houhoute wrote:

What si go phér ?!

Carl Spackler: [preparing to dynamite the gopher tunnel] In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

-Caddyshack. Circa 1980.

• CHU͒CHʘ

houhoute

1hr
    Wow ! Impressive ! You're a very good player !! Have you a little dick
    delete

• houhoute

Why don't you publish this one also ?
    YOU2hr
    Ok, i'll try to do something more intelligent. First, i apologize for my insulte. I'm just very upset. Second, what can i do to avoid eradication from you ? (Sorry for my english, i'm french). I love this game, but i can't do anything if you destroy 4 of my bases every day. I build one and i lose 4 ! So say me what you want, please. Thank you
    delete

Reply to this topic