It won't let me build any upgrades

ForumsHelp & Strategy › It won't let me build any upgrades
  • Theforestbeast

When I go to one of my bases and press build upgrades for example I tried to build a armory it said I needed 25 R so is looked uptop and I had 47 and I had enough money so I tried to build it but nothing happened nothing changed then I looked ate the bottom of the upgrades menu and Sall that I had 0 R's what's the difference.

• syntax2600

Yes.

• MrTBo

You need to find a brown circle (sounds retarted dont know what theyre called) When scanning and click on it. It will give you command centers,retail spaces, workshops, etc
    and when you press a base, got to build upgrades and whatever you got from one would be highlighted and say "You have 1x" and then you can build it.... thats as best as i can help

• JessicaBrown531

I have this same problem and i am also new help please.

• Farewell!

Be sure the base you are building on has "room" for the upgrade! Remember, you can only put 4 upgrades in any one base, unless you build a warehouse which probably isn't available to you yet!

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

Also upgrades need to be scanned and can't be bought; to do this press the home button in the lower right corner, tap the map (outside the main menu) and press the scan button near the lower left. There's a chance of getting base upgrades (the brown circles that POP up) that way

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

It's actually a different problem:
    JessicaBrown53113min
    Yes I know about scanning the map. I got that to work. And I didn't say the weapon I was trying to get were greyed out I said that I press the plus button which is not greyed out but then even after I press it and it's not grade out I don't get the weapon. I have enough resources and cash so that's not the problem.

Reply to this topic