Strategy Guide- Overview

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Strategy Guide- Overview
  • Fritzmann

This is a guide covering numerous topics of the game. Since there is no bulletin board code in place, this may not be extremely organised, but I'll do my best.

Table of Contents:
    1. Agents
    A. Getting Agents
    B. Equipping Agents
    C. Cyborg Agents

2. Bases
    A. Building a Base
    B. Coloring Your Bases
    C. Where to Build

3. Directorships
    A. Becoming Director
    B. Perks of Directorship

4. Scanning
    A. How to Scan
    B. Scanning Levels
    C. Scanning Skill
    D. List of Things You get From Scanning
    E. The Uselessness of Radar

5. Tiberium
    A. Obtaining Tiberium
    B. How to use Tiberium
    C. Hopping

6. Income
    A. Overview of Income
    B. Overhead

7. Disputes
    A. How to Dispute
    B. Who to Dispute
    C. Why Dispute?
    D. Dispute Skill

8. Syndicates
    A. Joining a Syndicate
    B. List of Syndicates With a Recruitment Thread
    C. Syndicate Gifting

9. Portals
    A. Overview
    B. Building a Portal
    C. Portal Cooldown

10. Technical Stuff
    A. Acquisition
    B. C4
    C. Deleting and Recovering Accounts

• Fritzmann

If you have any corrections for the articles please post them here!

• Fritzmann

Please feel free to comment

• Rustic

Not sure what you want people to say about this? You've just listed elements of the game. I can confirm that they are elements of the game. Beyond that there's not much to say.

• Fritzmann

Rustic wrote:

Not sure what you want people to say about this? You've just listed elements of the game. I can confirm that they are elements of the game. Beyond that there's not much to say.

This isn't the actual guide. Due to only being able to post 1000 characters, I had to break the guide up into multiple threads. Next time, try to be more observant and look at the other threads.

• Rustic

I didn't say it was the strategy guide. You just listed facts about the game. Most of what you said overlaps with the strategy guide anyway. What is there to say? Yes, the things you listed about the game are accurate. Do you have a question? I don't understand the point.

• Fritzmann

So, most people in help and strategy section ask things that are on the strategy guide, right? But, if they have a question about agents and see a guide that's all about agents, maybe they'll read it and get their question solved that way. I even went so far as to emailing this to The Chairman. He gave me his full support and told me to go on with it.

• ཊⱣⱤØ͒ḌĬƓẎཏ

Very nice threads bro, they will help answer a lot of newer players questions... However, it needs to be way more organized. Some will get bumped, others will get covered up. I suggest you copy and paste everything you have written so far into your notes. Then start with this thread listing all your tips and tricks in one thread only. It's 1000 words per post, not per thread😊👍🏾 we all appreciate the time you put in so far to help keep the new players here and active. I been around a little bit and know a little bit, so if you need help writing something I will do my best or ask someone who knows better. Thanks again bud👍🏾

• ☣Alexander☣

Da Prodigy wrote:

Very nice threads bro, they will help answer a lot of newer players questions... However, it needs to be way more organized. Some will get bumped, others will get covered up. I suggest you copy and paste everything you have written so far into your notes. Then start with this thread listing all your tips and tricks in one thread only. It's 1000 words per post, not per thread😊👍🏾 we all appreciate the time you put in so far to help keep the new players here and active. I been around a little bit and know a little bit, so if you need help writing something I will do my best or ask someone who knows better. Thanks again bud👍🏾

• Rustic

Alright, I mean go for it I guess. It just seems like a lot of work for something that pretty much already existed in the first place. If someone had a question about agents why wouldn't they just ask the question in a new thread? I guess I'm missing something.

• Fritzmann

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Da Prodigy wrote:

Thanks guys. I'll do that here soon and delete the other posts. I'll work on it in the morning. Thanks for the advice.

• ☣Alexander☣

Rustic wrote:

Alright, I mean go for it I guess. It just seems like a lot of work for something that pretty much already existed in the first place. If someone had a question about agents why wouldn't they just ask the question in a new thread? I guess I'm missing something.

The idea is to have a better and more thorough guide to point players towards so it saves people the countless times they'll repeat themselves when a new player needs help. This, is also player made and edited so tricks that the developers may not come right out and identify can be explained here... In general this just helps. Be glad someones even trying to give you such a resource.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Da Prodigy wrote:

👍🏻

• Fritzmann

Ok guys. I've got the full thread up n running. Thanks for the feedback.

Reply to this topic