When will tiny bases end

Forums β€Ί Help & Strategy β€Ί When will tiny bases end
  • ninjanarwhal

I'm just starting out and of course I see larger based around mine. At what point and how do I grow my bases into the larger size?

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

Basics: influence is determined by your upgrades. If you want more influence you need beter upgrades.
    To get better upgrades you need to get to higher levels. I don't remember hat level you unlock the distribution but that's the highest upgrade with 60 influence. Some people have 360 influence bases because they built an extra two spaces with warehouses and put 6 distribution spaces on it. Thus, 360 is the highest influence a base can have.
    Once you level up and unlock the bigger base upgrades, you will need to scan on tier 2 or 3 to pick them up. Do you not know how to change scanning tiers?

• ninjanarwhal

Tyvm. Saw how on another post :)

• Capo Smash

🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟 wrote:

Basics: influence is determined by your upgrades. If you want more influence you need beter upgrades.To get better upgrades you need to get to higher levels. I don't remember hat level you unlock the distribution but that's the highest upgrade with 60 influence. Some people have 360 influence bases because they built an extra two spaces with warehouses and put 6 distribution spaces on it. Thus, 360 is the highest influence a base can have.Once you level up and unlock the bigger base upgrades, you will need to scan on tier 2 or 3 to pick them up. Do you not know how to change scanning tiers?

Level 33 for distribution

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Technically, 361 is highest since you get 1 influence from the base itself.

Reply to this topic