Aquiring bases?

ForumsHelp & Strategy › Aquiring bases?
  • mrjb28313

There's a base on my patch, some guy joined the game, built a base and then stopped playing, i presume. How the hell do i 'aquire it'? I've built a base next to it, increased the influence until the other base is within my aquisition zone, but when I click the othe base it says 'cannot aquire, you have no bases within the aquisition zone. How am i meant to build a base that close, it would have to be within the other base's square!!! I've tried attacking with C4 but it doesn't seem to destroy it, even after 3 hits.

• Hydra

In turf wars there was a mob aspect, the lower te mob, the closer you had to be to them! Maybe his agent count is similar! So few agnts that you have to be extremely close, but this game may not work like that, just a guess!

• EλGŁEMλ₦

No it's not ur acquisition zone it's the enemies bases zone. So if their base is really small is harder to take and a large one you could take from farther away. As far as I understand. Also I don't think you can take 1inf bases.

• ProtectiveDaddy

So what does exclusion zone do?

• ProtectiveDaddy

Take it this is about how close someone else can put their turf to yours.

• Mystery

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

So what does exclusion zone do?

The upgrade makes your cap radius on that turf smaller, so a player that wants to cap you must build closer than normal.

• ProtectiveDaddy

If I put 4 on one turf would it make it uncap able.

• mrjb28313

I see, so because his base is so tiny i cannot physically get close enough to take it as it is HIS range which counts, not mine.... However as I have increased the size of mine, he could have a go at it as he is inside MY range (Although he wouldn't get far)!

• Kinnen

So if I want to cap someone I could build a 1 inf base inside his acquisition circle and wait the 24 hours and cap away. That way they could not take my base as I wait for 24 hour period to pass?

• Kinnen

Mystery wrote:

kinnen21 wrote:

So if I want to cap someone I could build a 1 inf base inside his acquisition circle and wait the 24 hours and cap away. That way they could not take my base as I wait for 24 hour period to pass?

Yes.

Thank you.

• Mystery

NOTE: One inf turf CAN now be capped!

Reply to this topic