New need a bit of help

ForumsHelp & Strategy › New need a bit of help
  • Xitlali44

Sorry I'm not to sure how this works and would like some advice if that's alright (v~v)

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

We're glad you're giving the game a shot. New players are always a good thing. What sort of advice are you after? The HELP tab on the main page has an overview. That is a good place to begin.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Xitlali44 wrote:

Sorry I'm not to sure how this works and would like some advice if that's alright (v~v)

I've got some advice mate . Delete the app ✌🏼️

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Xitlali44 wrote:

Don't listen to $C😜👅$€R. Have fun, just don't invest any real life money, and enjoy it while you can.

• Treybo130

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

Xitlali44 wrote:

Don't listen to $C😜👅$€R. Have fun, just don't invest any real life money, and enjoy it while you can.

Or invest $40k and support the rest of us bums.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

😂😂😂

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

Xitlali44 wrote:

Yeah that's true enjoy it if you like building a few squares with a colour of your choice and watching them sit there looking pretty this is perfect for that but if you want to compete against other syndicates etc on the map you are on the wrong app ✌🏼️✌🏼this game is broken to many glitches and cheats involved

Reply to this topic