Need a refresher

Forums β€Ί Help & Strategy β€Ί Need a refresher
  • iPHONE STALLONE

Back after 2 year hiatus. Remind me: --radars are worthless right? --money is rarely a constraint, seem to run out of resources/stamina first? --do any areas actually have 'resource bonus' >0? --tib: stamina won't go past 70, so buy workers? Thanks, glad to be back, time to rebuild the fallen empire.

• Yoshi

Money is a major constraint in the game. Most players have millions of resources to spare. And max out your stats before buying loads of workers. It's much easier to grow once you've done so.

• iPHONE STALLONE

Ok thanks. Now I remember why I stopped in the first place, C4. Some turd nuked me from florida to nevada. Does it still work the same way? someone can take you back to day 1 from anywhere?

• π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—”π—‘

C4 has a range now!

• iPHONE STALLONE

Awesome call on that IMO, thanks. Two last questions: we're still just selling radars right? And is there a auto scan yet, or are we still mashing the screen on level 1 scans for an hour when you need resources?

• ΥΠ˜Ζ‰ΞžΠ―Ξ€Ξ‘ΞšΞžΠ― ⁢⁡

Sadly they never implemented an auto collect feature πŸ˜•

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

Don't forget that once you reach level 100 you get locked out of your account. That's a new feature the devs have implemented. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• ΥΠ˜Ζ‰ΞžΠ―Ξ€Ξ‘ΞšΞžΠ― ⁢⁡

☝🏻️☝🏻☝🏻

Reply to this topic